|Koinonia Baptist Church Marketplace Ministers|
|Faith Baptist Church Marketplace Ministers|
|Half of the group in training.|
|The women bow so low...|
At the commissioning service, which was such a joyful event with so many people, the Marketplace Ministers made the following personal commitment verbally in the presence of many witnesses. I think this is something that many of us could also take, whether we own a business or work in a business:
|The Marketplace Ministers|
- I will do business with joy and thankfulness because it is a means of providing for my family.
- I will seek wise counsel and work to implement what I learn.
- I will do research before starting a new business to make sure I am able to meet a real need in the community.
- I will treat others in the same way I want to be treated.
- I will look not only to my interest but also to the interest of others.
- I will learn everything I can about my potential market.
- I will be faithful in the little things.
- I will be actively involved in my community and look for ways to bless it.
- I will have competitive and fair prices. Repeat business is my goal.
- I will be truthful.
- I will keep good records and nurture the business.
- I will seek to do everything with integrity and excellence.
- I will remember that people are more important than money.
- I will plan realizing there are factors beyond my control that will benefit and hinder the business.
- I will witness and reach out in love and respect to my Muslim neighbors, friends and customers.
- I will use the business as a bridge to reach Muslims so that they can see the love of Jesus Christ in my all-daily life.